Since we started our work supporting people with albinism in Africa, the support of companies has been essential for our projects to become a reality. Committed companies that accompany us on this journey and that are a fundamental part of what we are.
From Beyond Suncare we seek to add more collaborating companies that help us to change the rules of the game, to generate social innovation and to multiply our impact.
Companies are real drivers of social change and it is important that their social commitment increases and becomes a key part of their operation. And this commitment is not exclusive to large entities, but also to startups and SMEs that are increasingly joining and collaborating with social causes and projects.
So, if you are part of a company, we want to tell you about some ways in which you can collaborate with us and our projects in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
7 ways to collaborate as a company
- By fully or partially financing a project. Help us expand our work so that we can reach more people with albinism who need us.
- Donating in kind dermatological material, photoprotector ingredients, wide-brimmed hats, laboratory equipment.
- Organizing events and campaigns or selling a solidarity product whose benefits are destined to our work.
- Involving your staff, for example by donating 1 euro per month from their paycheck.
- Making your company or employees a partner.
- Collaborating in the provision of your professional services by helping us with the knowledge and innovation capacity of your company.
- Helping us through corporate volunteering.
These companies already collaborate with Beyond Suncare
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the companies that have collaborated or are collaborating with us and that are essential for us to continue expanding our work.
Casa siempre viva
From sun with Love
Hogan and Lovels
Piks on Safari
If your organization is interested in collaborating, please contact us. We are open to your proposals.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org