- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is the Beyond Suncare Association (hereinafter “BSC”) with address at c / Doctor Fleming, 44, 5, 28036, Madrid, Spain, entity with CIF B87795183 and registered with number 613136 at National Registry of Associations of Spain.
In case of doubt or consultation on any aspect related to your privacy, you can communicate it to our postal address or at the electronic address email@example.com
- HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA
If we have not been previously related, we obtain your personal data through this form and we will treat them together with the data that you provide during your relationship with us.
If we have already had a relationship with you, we have obtained the data through previous relations that you have maintained with BSC or because of the relationships that you currently have with our entity, either because of your status as a member or partner, have been a donor or have participated in one of our campaigns, or have requested that we send you information about our activities, campaigns and initiatives.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT, FOR WHAT AND WHY?
3.1. IF YOU ARE A PHYSICAL PERSON
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
The data that we will deal with for the legitimate purposes that are explained below are the following:
– Data necessary to maintain the relationship with you: name, surname, date of birth, language of preference, email, telephone, financial contribution, NIF / NIE.
– In cases where it is necessary due to the nature of our relationship with you, we can deal with other information that you voluntarily provide us: sex, postal address, bank details, profession, information that you have provided us for volunteering, own image.
We also inform you that we will treat those additional data that you voluntarily provide us during the future relations and interactions that you maintain with BSC, including those that you contribute through social networks, platforms or applications. These data depend on your own privacy settings, use of the social network, platforms or applications, as well as the privacy policies of each social network, platform or application, so we recommend you read them carefully before you provide us data through such social networks, platforms or applications.
WHAT WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To establish a relationship of collaboration with you that makes it possible to fulfill our foundational objectives of working for the improvement of the quality of life of people with albinism and neglected diseases, mainly those persecuted and at risk of exclusion; we treat the data of our partners, donors, volunteers, and others who have requested information about our work for the following specific activities:
– Send information about Beyond Suncare by SMS, phone, postal mail, email or instant messaging.
– Request donations, quota increases and other types of participation (sign in campaigns, etc.) and manage the collection of said donations.
– Send the tax certificate at the moment that BSC is declared Public Utility Association
– Answer your questions when you contact us.
– Invite you to events or events that we organize.
– Conduct satisfaction surveys or organize meetings to conduct market studies or contests.
– Manage the relationship with you.
– Carry out satisfaction surveys.
– Manage the activity of promotion and fundraising that you organize in favor of our organization.
– Prepare profiles, with the information that you have directly provided, that you have made public or that is publicly available, in order to ensure the proper management of the aforementioned activities. The elaboration of profiles is not used, in any case, for the adoption of automated decisions that have legal or other effects that may affect you: in all our decision-making processes people are involved.
Additionally, we also treat your data for the sending, even by electronic means, of communications about activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature to those in which you have previously participated or about which you have requested information or have addressed any request to our entity.
You can oppose receiving this type of communications, now or at any other time, by sending a letter to our postal address or an electronic mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY REASON WE CAN TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The treatment of your personal data, in relation to the maintenance of your relationship with BSC as a partner, donor, volunteer or person requesting information about our activities, is legitimized when necessary to comply with the obligations derived from said relationship or to respond to such a request for information.
The processing of your personal data to send information on activities, campaigns or initiatives of BSC similar to those in which you have participated responds to your prior consent, which may be revoked at any time at email@example.com
The treatment of your personal data for volunteering is necessary as established by the current regulations on volunteering.
3.2. IF YOU ACT IN REPRESENTATION OF A COMPANY
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO YOU TREAT?
The data that we will treat for the legitimate purposes that are explained below are limited to your corporate contact data related to the company, entity or organization for which you work or with which you collaborate.
WHAT WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We treat your corporate contact data with the exclusive purpose of being able to maintain the commercial, contractual or collaborative relationships that BSC maintains with the company, entity or organization for which you work or with which you collaborate.
Additionally, we also treat your data for the sending, including by electronic means, of communications about activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature to those in which you have previously participated or about which you have requested information or have addressed any request to our entity.
You can oppose receiving this type of communication now or at any other time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a request to our postal address.
WHY REASON WE CAN TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The treatment of your corporate contact data related to the maintenance of the relationship of BSC with the company, entity or organization for which you work or with which you collaborate responds to a legitimate interest of our entity, expressly recognized by the privacy regulations.
The processing of your personal data for sending information about activities, campaigns or BSC initiatives similar to those in which you have participated responds to your prior consent, which may be revoked at any time at email@example.com.
- WHEN AND FOR WHAT REASON WE CAN PROVIDE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be transferred to the recipients indicated below and for the following reasons:
– Public administrations, for compliance with the legal obligations to which BSC is subject due to its activity.
– Third parties, when necessary to comply with the obligations derived from the campaigns, activities and initiatives in which you voluntarily participate (for example, banking entities and payment gateway providers).
– Providers, when they need to access your data for the provision of services that BSC has contracted with them, and with which BSC has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required and required by the regulations to protect their privacy (for example , printers).
If in the future BSC makes other assignments of personal data, we will inform you in a timely manner.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
BSC has contracted services from technological suppliers in countries that do not have regulations equivalent to the European one (“Third Countries”). These suppliers have signed with BSC the confidentiality and data treatment contracts required by the regulations for suppliers located in Third Countries, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve their privacy.
If you want more information about the privacy guarantees, you can contact us, through the postal and electronic addresses indicated above.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Your personal data will be kept as long as your relationship with BSC is maintained and, after the termination of this relationship for any reason, during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable. In this case, they will be treated for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal and / or contractual obligations. Once said limitation periods have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
If you are a minor and use any of our websites or participate in any of our campaigns, please do not send us any personal information about you or your family without prior authorization from your parents or guardians. We urge your parents or guardians to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to remove this information.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and / or opposition to treatment by the indicated postal and electronic addresses specifying the right you wish to exercise along with a photocopy of your ID.
Also, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
– To BSC, in the indicated postal and electronic directions.
– Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through its electronic headquarters or at your postal address.